Postcard from Poprad, last four bits

19 May - Association for International Broadcasting

Here's an interesting Blog I've found, which I also chose to respond on, from the AIB.
http://www.aibceo.blogspot.com/
If you are into International Radio and what it can do you will surely appreciate the work of the AIB - so have a read.

Love all the folks joining the FaceBook groups - THANK YOU SO MUCH! So take some time and have a quick look at the RADIO PAGE which is free to view without joining FaceBook.

But if you do join FB you can now add the Stickham Application so that you can listen to RTI.

And finally - JUST 12 days to vote and I need all the help I can get!! VOTE VOTE VOTE

Best Regards
Eric

AquaCity Carbon Neutral Rally

I think pictures say more than words in this case. So enjoy the videos from the AquaCity Carbon Neutral Rally 2007

RTI NEWS