Postcard from Poprad, last four bits

Offshore Radio Page Updated

Now if I am given some new software to try, it just has to be tested - makes sense, right?
So having scratched my head, I thought - I KNOW - I'll see if it helps with an offshore radio blog I've had for ages and to cut a long story short IT WORKED and saved me hours :-)
Anyway, the how stuff is a tad business like so we'll move over to the results.
The Blog is called The Radio Ships is your browser is being silly you can cut and paste the full link into your address bar http://theradioships.blogspot.com

Have fun and DON'T FORGET we now update POSTCARD FROM POPRAD every Friday on RTI

There are some new videos on the TV CHANNEL - High Tatras TV - and thanks to our friends at the Good Ski Guide for being part of the channel!!

Till next time
Eric

OOoooo PS - you can now get show updated via Twitter:
www.twitter.com/ericwiltsher

AquaCity Carbon Neutral Rally

I think pictures say more than words in this case. So enjoy the videos from the AquaCity Carbon Neutral Rally 2007

RTI NEWS